This section provides access to resources within the Pratt community. Please email email@example.com with feedback or suggestions.
Visit my.pratt.edu and login with your OneKey credentials to access various tools:
- Change your OneKey password and security information
- Access Pratt email and MungoMail (for attachments larger than 200Mb)
- Use Pratt’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Store files securely for remote access with cloud storage
- Check your class and attendance roster, view student retention alerts, and submit grades using Administrative Tools
- View your faculty profile and update your public photo and bio
- Update your email address and mobile number for emergency notifications on Pratt Alerts (all community members are automatically enrolled)
- Create and join discussion groups on the Pratt Commons platform
- Access the Policy Portal, which contains official policies and procedures across all areas of the Institute
- Visit the Pratt Intranet for additional resources
- Academic Calendar (subscribe to a Google calendar version in ical or HTML format)
- Undergraduate and graduate degree offerings
- Course Catalog and Course Search
- Administrative Tools (check your class and attendance roster, view student retention alerts, and submit grades)
- Learning Management System (LMS) and E-Portfolios
- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Center for Teaching and Learning
Curricular & Instructional Resources
- Course Syllabus Template
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Grading and Academic Standing
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Copy Center
- Center for Sustainable Design Studies
Student Learning Resources
- Internship Programs
- Learning/Access Center (L/AC), which provides Institute-wide advisement and consultation on disability-related matters
- Office of International Affairs
Faculty Development & Support
- Faculty Development Fund (FDF) supports individual and collaborative research, scholarship, and professional development, including studio projects, travel, work on publications, research, interdisciplinary collaborations, or curriculum or other projects
- Academic Initiatives Fund (AIF) supports events, exhibits, conferences, performances, publications, symposia, workshops, and other projects that are open to the Pratt community
- Other internal funding opportunities (Office of the Provost)
- Distinguished Teacher Award nominated by students and awarded annually by the Senate, Provost, and Board of Trustees
- Research Recognition Award nominated by faculty and awarded annually by the Senate, Provost, and Board of Trustees
- Center for Continuing Education And Professional Studies
Employment and Benefits
- Faculty Contract, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) 2016–2021 [PDF]
- Faculty Union UFCT Local 1460
- Faculty Handbook, maintained by the Academic Senate in coordination with the Provost, contains policies and procedures for faculty searches, (re)appointment, and promotion
- Human Resources, information on benefits (medical & dental, life insurance, retirement, commuter, tuition) and discount programs
- Pay periods and other announcements from Human Resources
- Pay statements and W2s are available online through Paylocity (signup instructions)
- Parking & Permits
- PrattCard (ID Card)
Tuition Remission and Exchange
Article 28.4 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) provides full-time faculty, their children, and spouses with free tuition in any regular course of study at the Institute. The Institute also provides full-time faculty members with the opportunity to participate in the Tuition Exchange Program which is presently available for administrators.
The tuition remission program is available on a pro rata basis to the spouses and children of the adjunct faculty who have completed ten (10) or more semesters of employment (as a visitor or adjunct). The pro-ration per semester is based on the faculty member’s workload in the last preceding semester as against a full-time per semester workload in the faculty member’s department.
Pratt employees may use the Athletics and Recreation Center (ARC) located on the Brooklyn campus free of charge. The ARC is open 7 days per week, excluding holidays, and features a 325′ x 130′ athletic space, 2142′ sq dance studio, 4 lane 200 meter indoor track, regulation basketball court, 4 indoor tennis courts, full locker rooms with saunas, and a full weight and cardio fitness training center. Lockers can be rented by semester or for the entire academic year. Athletic and community events are scheduled in the ARC so check at the desk or call to make sure the area or equipment you want to use is available. Visit the Recreation website for more information.
The Pratt community offers as part of its benefits to students, faculty, and staff, museum membership to the following institutions in New York with a valid Pratt ID:
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- The Frick Collection
- The Jewish Museum (plus 1 guest)
- Guggenheim Museum (plus 3 guests)
- Museum of Arts and Design
- New Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art (plus 1 guest)
Please contact Student Activities (718-636-3422) with any questions about the museum membership program.
Culture Pass offers NYPL, BPL, and Queens library card holders free admission to dozens of cultural institutions.
For a list of museums in NYC is available from the History of Art & Design department.
New York Times Educator Discount
Pratt employees are eligible for a 50% discount to online subscriptions of the New York Times. Please visit the NYT educators subscription page or call 888-698-2655 and provide your school name and a phone number (any number from the school).
Utrecht Art Store
Information on other offers and discounts is available through the Human Resources Intranet page.