Student Success Senate Committee (Ad hoc)
The Committee on Student Success shall convene in order to gather, discuss, and present constituents’ concerns regarding academic student success. The special committee will focus on the L/AC revisions, mental health, and student evaluations.
The Committee on Student Success shall consist of no more than five voting members. Voting members shall be elected Senate constituents, with at least one member from each school. A majority of the voting members shall be faculty.
The Committee on Student Success shall be chaired by a faculty member elected by the committee. The chair shall be confirmed by the Senate by simple majority vote at the next meeting of the Senate.
- Erika Hinrichs, Committee Chair (Associate Professor, UG Architecture, School of Architecture)
- Kumru Toktamis (Associate Professor, Social Science and Cultural Studies, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences)
- Alex Austin (Student Success and Assessment Librarian, Library)
- Rhonda Schaller (AVP for Resilience, Wellness and Well-being; Visiting Associate Professor, VP Student Services)
- Yasi Ghanbari (Assistant Chairperson of Foundation; Foundation)