Roundtable Hosted by Senate & President Schutte
Posted on November 5, 2013
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Alumni Reading Room, 3rd Floor of Library
5:15 pm onward [doors open at 5]
A G E N D A
5:15 pm – Welcome and introductions (by Jenny Lee and President Tom Schutte)
5:18 pm – Open discussion
- UG Curriculum Guidelines, School of Art & Design, proposed by the Provost.
The Guidelines for UG Curriculum propose changes affecting all undergraduate programs in the School of Art and Design and include revisions to curricula, credit-hour structure and class scheduling.
- Faculty’s Role in Curriculum Development and Review at the Department Level.
See Article 3.1 on page 2 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and Pratt Institute’s Faculty Governance Structure.
CONFIRMED ATTENDANCE [unless otherwise noted, for the first 1 1/2 hours]
- Peter Barna, Provost
- Leighton Pierce, Acting Dean School of Art & Design
- Andrew Barnes, Dean School of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Vladimir Briller, Executive Director of Institutional Research & Strategic Planning
The meeting will be moderated by Senate President Jenny Lee. All attendees are encouraged to participate fully. Speakers will be chosen in the order of hands raised. Usually we make one full round, which permits interested speakers to address the meeting at least once, before going into the next round.
Please RSVP to Jenny Lee, 1-201-873-5853. A buffet dinner will be served. We welcome all comers; however, to help us plan and in anticipation of high turnout, please RSVP as soon as possible.