This page is designed to link you to Institute resources with just one click. Please let us know how we can improve the page.
MY PRATT *
- Check your class and attendance roster (Academic Tools)
- Access Pratt E-mail, the Learning Management System (LMS) and cloud storage
- Receive ALERTS via your mobile device and/or emailÂ by creating an account on the Pratt Emergency Notification System (also accessible from lower right corner of mypratt)
- Pay statements online at ADP iPayStatements. Registration instructions.
- Student Retention Alert is at the lower right corner of Academic Tools
- Pratt Intranet
- Pratt Commons
- Pratt Policies
- And much more
- Academic Integrity Policy [PDF]; Academic Integrity Infraction Report FormÂ [PDF]
- Intellectual Property Policy [PDF]
- Disability Resource Center, for faculty and staff
- Health & Counseling, for faculty and staff
- Copy Center
- Textbook Purchase and Rental [PDF]. Ordering process for class materials via Pratt Follett Bookstore
- Academic Guide for Students 2013-14 [PDF]
- Incomplete Policy & Form * [Word]
- Independent Study Form * [Word]
- Course Evaluation Form * [Word]
Faculty Handbook [PDF]
Faculty Contract, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) 2011-2015 [PDF]
Academic Senate Overview [PDF]
Faculty Development & Support
- Faculty Development Fund 2013-14 Application forms: [PDF] Â [Word]
- Distinguished Teacher Award
- Innovation Fund *
- Funding Resources *
- Center for Continuing Education And Professional Studies
- Course Catalog
- Course Search
From the Faculty Contract
Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) — CHECK
28.4. Tuition Remission and Tuition Exchange Plan
(a) FULL-TIME FACULTY
- Tuition Remission
Faculty members, their children and spouses shall have free tuition in any regular course of study at the Institute.
- Tuition Exchange
The Institute will provide faculty members with the opportunity to participate in the Tuition Exchange Program which is presently available for administrators.
(b) PART-TIME FACULTY
The tuition remission program set forth in Article 28.4(a)(1), above, shall be available on a pro rata basis to the spouses and children of the adjunct faculty who have completed ten (10) or more semesters of employment (as a visitor or adjunct). The pro-ration per semester shall be based on the faculty member’s workload in the last preceding semester as against a full-time per semester workload in the faculty member’s department.
Check out Resources for additional information.