This website is independently owned and operated by the Academic Senate of Pratt Institute. The purpose of this website is to enable constituent review of and comment on documents being considered by the Senate and its committees.
You have the option to leave your name with your comment; otherwise your comment will display as Anonymous. Your comments will post in real time. Please see our Privacy Statement.
To encourage discussion and foster community, please follow these guidelines, adapted from Senate Listserv Guidelines:
- Obey Pratt Institute policies or codes and state and federal laws, as they relate to computer and network use.
- As a respondent, you are responsible for the content of your comments.
- Do not transmit proprietary, or unauthorized copyright-protected material.
- Be polite. Without the visual and audio clues of speech, if your words could be taken the wrong way, they will be. Be clear and civil, and remember that irony and sarcasm really don’t carry over well with plain text.
All Senate Constituents are eligible to participate:
- faculty, as defined by rank in the Faculty Handbook;
- chairs, assistant chairs, and equivalent academic-administrative titles; and
- staff who simultaneously hold faculty rank at Pratt or teach at Pratt.