Meeting of Tue Oct 8, 12:30 to 2 pm, Steuben 215
Posted on October 2, 2013
DRAFT MEETING AGENDA
- 12:30 – 12:45 APPC discussion (closed to guests for the first 15 minutes)
- 12:45 – 02:00 Open meeting
- 01:00 – 02:00 Invited guests
This is the first in a series of Academic Programs and Policies Committee (APPC) meetings dedicated to the review of the UG Curriculum Guidelines, proposed by the Provost. The Guidelines propose changes affecting all undergraduate programs in the School of Art and Design and include revisions to curricula, credit-hour structure and class scheduling.
- UG Curriculum Guidelines proposed by, and available at, the Provost’s office
- Senate Introductory Notes on the administrative UG Curriculum Guidelines
- Senate Questions – at the Provost’s request, the Senate prepared this list for the Provost to address.
- Provost Peter Barna, A&D Dean Leighton Pierce and SLAS Dean Andrew Barnes
- VP of Enrollment Management Judy Aaron and Director of UG Admissions Bill Swan
- Executive Director of Institutional Research & Strategic Planning Vladimir Briller
- Registrar (pending confirmation)
- UFCT Executive Committee (pending confirmation)
- Chairs Council; Jeff Bellantoni, President (pending confirmation)
RSVP TO THE APPC
For information and to RSVP, contact APPC Chair Sean Sullivan . All APPC meetings are open, unless otherwise noted. Guests welcome. Seating is limited so please RSVP. For information about the Senate committee on Academic Programs and Policies (APPC), click here.
SENATE REVIEW PROCESS, CRITERIA & STANDARDS
The Senate review is based on criteria and standards set forth in Pratt Institute Policies. This resource page provides direct links, where available, to Pratt policies, guidelines and forms, accreditation standards and state and federal regulations. On October 1 the Senate adopted this Review Process & Schedule, designed to solicit and include constituent input in its review of the UG Curriculum Guidelines proposed by the Provost.